2011-2012 Community Report Card
PreK Counts a waste? Hardly
2010 School Readiness Survey Results
Intervention State Coordinating Council Report
Reach and Risk Report
Parent Youth Professional Forums
2009-2010 Community Report Card
For Minutes Click Here
Office of Child Development:
Click here for Upcoming Workshops
Preparing You and Your Child For The Future
Govern For Kids
PA One Book
Young Child Reading Initiative
Community Action Day
PA’s Promise For Children
Business Leader Forum
© 2008-2011 Clinton County Childcare. Website development by Keystone Community Network
Clinton County Early Care and Education
High quality early care and education is a valued priority.
Our mission is to educate, assist and involve Clinton County families, businesses
communities in understanding and valuing the important role quality early care and
education plays in determining future success.
• To increase understanding of the importance of quality early care and education.
• To educate the public to the true cost of quality early care and education.
• To give the community tools to identify and select quality early care and
• To increase awareness of the impact of early care and educational issues upon the
• To improve public understanding of the impact of policy and legislation on
quality early care and education